Home » » Random Tuesday ~ beads, flu and another girls' day out!

Random Tuesday ~ beads, flu and another girls' day out!

Written By bombomtox on Feb 19, 2013 | 3:16 AM

Stacy 





 Yes! You heard right! Ha! Another girls' day out. This time it was for a manicure and pedicure!! And then lunch. The added bonus...???...we had a chauffeur! Dr. John came along to drive and get himself a pedicure as well as lunch at our fav place...Bravo!!

Cheri, Louise and Alice

Dr. John

My feet!!


Louise at the dryer!


Oh, and by the way!  Louise is going to be 100 years old this year!  Wow!  She looks fantastic and no cane or walker for her!  She is amazing!!


At Bravo!!  Ahhhh...good Italian food...but we had some things from their brunch menu...mistake...LOL!  Should of ordered lasagna like Alice, Cheri and Louise did!!  Dr. John and I were disapointed!  Sigh!


Louise

Cheri

Alice at dinner


Last week I talked about the classes I took during the bead show!  Well, here are some of the sights at the actual Bead Show  in Tucson!!

Dr. John and some large geodes!!



Geodes



And here are the beads that I purchased...can't wait to use them.  Ha!






And then there is the flu!!  I think it loves me!  Ha!  I am still being plagued with a sore throat and an earache!!!  Sucks....esp. since I will probably have to see the doc again.  Three times is a charm...prayers have gone before me....three times is a charm!!.

Make sure and stop by and visit Stacy at Stacy Uncorked and see the other Random thoughts being bantered about!!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

Popular Posts