Home » » Silent Saturday ~ One Hundred and Three!!!

Silent Saturday ~ One Hundred and Three!!!

Written By bombomtox on Apr 14, 2012 | 2:23 AM



Last weekend, Dr. John and I found the coolest old buildings near our Post Office.  We went back with our cameras and had a blast.  Talk about texture...wow!!  Shadows and light....adobe walls crumbling.  So fabulous!!




The sun was high in the sky, casting wonderful shadows within!




Who lived here? What meals did they prepare?






The light  surprises and stimulates your imagination.








Did you enjoy your trek through time?  I sure did!!

The winner of my collage is.....



Denise of  Bella Dreams!!  I have already contacted her via email.  Congrats Hun...woot!!


And thanks to everyone for joining in my celebration!



Have a magical and blessed day
Hugging you

SueAnn

Popular Posts